Pregnancy test with carbonate is among the methods that are very easy to apply among home pregnancy tests. Pregnancy tests with carbonate ...
Pregnancy test with carbonate is among the methods that are very easy to apply among home pregnancy tests. Pregnancy tests with carbonate, which is a very cheap material, are among the most common methods. It is even possible to learn the gender of the baby in the carbonate pregnancy test applications, which are very common especially in India and Asian countries.
Although no scientific explanation can be made
Pregnancy test with baking soda has been used as a reliable method since ancient times and continues to be applied today. In addition, home pregnancy test methods include applications with white vinegar and lemon.
How to Perform Home Baked Pregnancy Tests?
In their homes Pregnancy testers
The steps to be followed for and the detailed explanation of the carbonate pregnancy test application are as follows:
- It should be done with the first urine in the morning. Since the ph level of urine collected with an empty stomach will be low, it will make the result of the test more reliable.
- Urine should be placed in a transparent plastic container.
- It is correct to use newly opened carbonates from carbonate, which is among the materials found in every house. Carbonates that are kept opened in the refrigerator should not be used). 1 teaspoon should be taken and poured slowly into the urine in the transparent container.
- If the carbonate poured into the urine slowly sinks to the bottom without foaming, the result is negative. In this case, there is no pregnancy.
- If the carbonate poured into the urine slowly starts to foam, the result is positive. In this case, there is pregnancy.
Carbonate Baby Gender Determination Method
How to take a home pregnancy test
We have clarified in our article for those who are curious about . In addition, another issue that is curious is the question of whether the sex of the baby can be predicted with the carbonate test. The methods to be applied in gender prediction tests with carbonate are as follows;
- First of all, a pregnant test should be done and a positive result should be obtained.
- The method of estimating sex should be done after 10 weeks of pregnancy.
- 1 tablespoon of carbonate should be placed in a glass container and applied with a little urine added on it.
- If the mixture foams intensely like soda, it is estimated that it will be a boy, if there is no foaming, it will be a girl.